VISA Platinum Rewards Card FAQs
Answers to some of our most frequently asked questions. For more detailed information, please review the Program Terms and Conditions
How do I know how many points I have?
You can find your points balance several ways. It’s listed at the top of the second page of your statement. Total points are also listed on your GoToMyCard dashboard in Tru2Go Online and Mobile banking. Finally, your points are displayed at the top of every page within our Rewards site.
Will my points expire?
Points will expire in three years. Points gifted to your account will expire in 90 days, so we recommend only using the Gift Points feature when you are ready to redeem and need these additional points to complete your transaction. Full details can be found within the My Account Statement page on the Rewards website.
How do I earn points?
Points are awarded on qualifying purchases using your Truliant Platinum Rewards Visa, one point per $1 spent. Bonus points are available through Perks Points Mall, accessible by clicking on the Earn More tab on our Rewards website.
How do I redeem points?
There are three easy ways you can order your reward; ordering online through our Rewards website, by phone or by mail.
- The most popular way to order your reward is directly through our Rewards website. First, select the rewards category you would like to view under the "Browse rewards" dropdown menu. Then:
- Select the reward you want.
- Select "Add item to cart" to place your order and choose "Check out" (to change your selection or to start over, simply remove the item(s) from your Cart).
- Verify and confirm your redemption information, and enter the shipping address.
- Continue to step 2 and review your order to ensure the reward listed is exactly what you want.
- Select "Place my order" to complete your order. You will receive an order confirmation with the option to print the confirmation for your records, and an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided.
- To place your order over the phone, please call 866-678-5189. When speaking to a representative, please be as specific as possible regarding the brand and name of the reward you want, the color and size (if this applies) and the item number (if you know it) to ensure the desired reward is ordered correctly (ex: Apple 64 GB 4th Generation iPod Touch in black).
- You may also place your order by mail. Please be as specific as possible when describing the reward (ex: Apple 32 GB 4th Generation iPod Touch in black). Include your phone number so we can contact you once your order has been processed. Then, mail your reward request to: Reward Headquarters, 1620 Bond Street, Naperville, IL 60563.
What if I don't have enough points to place my order? Can I purchase extra points or pay the remaining balance?
Unfortunately, points can’t be purchased and you can’t pay for the remaining balance. However, you can wait until you earn enough points to receive your desired reward. Simply put the item in your Wish List where it will be saved until you have accumulated enough points. Just select "Add to wish list" when viewing the reward you want in order to save it in your wish list. When you have enough points to redeem for this reward, select Wish List located under the "My account" dropdown menu. Next, select "Move to cart" and complete your order.
Why do I need to provide my phone number?
Occasionally the delivery service may need to contact you in order to complete the delivery, especially if you have ordered a larger item that will be delivered by truck. If your reward request was mailed, we may need to contact you regarding the request to ensure that the desired reward is ordered correctly.
Why do I need to provide my email address?
We will send you a redemption confirmation for your order(s) via email at the email address you provided to us so that you can easily maintain the information for your records. If you are redeeming your points for an eGiftCard, you will need to provide your email address so that you can receive your eGiftCard code.
What if the reward I ordered isn’t available?
If you already placed the order but the item is no longer available, we will contact you at the phone number you provided immediately. We will make every effort to substitute a similar item of equal or higher value. If a substitute is not available, you will be notified and your points will be credited back to your account so you may browse for another reward.
Will I be charged for shipping?
No, shipping or handling fees only apply for merchandise being delivered outside of the contiguous U.S. For information on these fees, please contact 866-678-5189.
How will my order be shipped?
UPS usually delivers small packages, but larger items will be shipped by common carrier. Although we are unable to pre-arrange delivery for a specific day or time, we will notify the common carrier to contact you prior to delivery. Common carrier shipments are curbside deliveries. Please make arrangements to be available and assist with unloading at the time of delivery. An in-house delivery can be arranged on some furniture and appliance shipments. To discuss special delivery arrangements, please contact 866-678-5189.
Are gift cards the only item that can be shipped to a P.O. Box?
Yes, gift cards that are valued under $300 can be delivered to a P.O. Box because they are shipped via First Class US Mail. However, gift cards that are over $300 cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box because they are shipped via UPS Ground. Our other merchandise is also shipped through UPS and requires a valid street address to ensure proper delivery.
Can I ship my order to a different address?
Yes, when submitting your order, please enter the address within the “Ship to” address fields. Please be aware that there are fees associated with shipping outside of the contiguous US. If you have any further questions, please call 866-678-5189 for more information regarding shipping policies.
Can I ship to an address outside of the United States?
Yes, when submitting your order, please enter the address within the “Ship to” address fields. Please be aware that there are fees associated with shipping outside of the contiguous US. If you have any further questions, please call 866-678-5189.
How can I check on the status of my order?
You can check the status of your order online by selecting "Order Status" in the "My account" dropdown menu or by calling 866-678-5189 to speak directly to a representative.
How can I cancel my order once it’s been placed?
In most cases, you may cancel your order if the item was not customized and has not already shipped at the time of cancellation. If you have any questions about our cancellation policy, please contact customer service at 866-678-5189.
How long will it take to receive my order?
Please allow the standard shipping time of 2-4 weeks to receive your order. The standard shipping time for gift cards is 5-10 business days. Gift cards are shipped via first class U.S. mail (or UPS Ground for orders over $300). eGiftCards will be delivered immediately via email.
What should I do when my order is delivered?
If your order is delivered by common carrier or freight line:
- Open the box and inspect the item for damage. If damaged, refuse the shipment. For deliveries without apparent damage, please sign the bill of lading "Subject to inspection.” If concealed damage is found, contact 866-678-5189 immediately for further instructions.
If your order is delivered by small package carrier such as UPS:
- Inspect the order immediately. For damaged items, refuse the package. If the package was dropped off, please keep all packaging and call 866-678-5189 for further instructions.
I ordered multiple items but only one has arrived, what should I do?
If you ordered two or more items, do not be concerned if the first shipment contains only part of your order. Our merchandise is shipped directly from our vendors and therefore it may arrive at different times. In the case of an unusual delay, a customer service representative will contact you at the phone number you have provided.
Can items be returned?
Most orders are not returnable. In the event that we are able to accommodate a request for a return, the merchandise must be unopened and in its original packaging. Electronics must have the manufacturer’s seal still intact. Customized merchandise is not returnable. Other restrictions may apply. In the event that an incorrect, damaged or defective item is received, contact 866-678-5189.
What if I have a problem with an item that I’ve had for a while?
All items come with a full manufacturer’s warranty and information regarding authorized repair centers and are covered for up to 30 days from purchase. If you have a problem with an item, please contact the manufacturer at the toll-free number located in the owner’s manual for service. All electronics must be handled through the manufacturer’s warranty.
I need a copy of my receipt for the warranty, what should I do?
Most manufacturers will accept your order confirmation as proof of purchase. If you need a hard copy of the receipt, contact 866-678-5189 and they will submit a request for a copy of your receipt. You should receive it within 5-7 business days.
I lost my gift card; can I get a replacement sent to me?
Gift cards should be treated as cash. Once they are received, if lost or stolen, they cannot be replaced.
When does my gift card expire?
Gift cards do not expire. However, the expiration date on the prepaid MasterCard® is 12 months from the date of issuance and the expiration for the prepaid Visa® is 24 months from the date of issuance.
I ordered a $100 gift card but I received two $50 gift cards.
For your convenience, we generally have gift cards with smaller denominations in stock and readily available for shipment.
What are eGiftCards?
eGiftCards are gift card barcodes that can be used online or in-store at the participating merchant. When you redeem your points for an eGiftCard, we’ll send it to the email address you provide at check out immediately. Since eGiftCards don’t have to be shipped, you can redeem your gift card even sooner!
Why do I need to enter an email address when I redeem my points for an eGiftCard?
Your eGiftCard code will be sent to you via email. After you receive a confirmation email from us, you can use the code immediately to redeem at the participating merchant.
When will my eGiftCard be emailed to me?
You should receive a confirmation email from us immediately after placing your order. To ensure your confirmation email will not be accidentally misplaced, please add [email protected]
to your safe senders list.
How do I know which gift cards are eGiftCards?
eGiftCards are labeled with a green flag in the Gift cards reward category. You can also view eGiftCards in the eGiftCards subcategory.
Why are some gift cards available in both plastic (snail mail) and eGiftCard form?
We’ve added eGiftCards for some of our most popular merchants in an effort to cut down on shipping time and allow you to redeem your gift card even faster!
I redeemed my points for an eGiftCard, but I haven’t received a confirmation email, what should I do?
Please add [email protected]
to your safe senders list and check your email account to see if the confirmation was accidentally filed into a spam folder. If you still cannot find the confirmation email, please contact 866-678-5189 for assistance.
How can I place an order for an airline ticket or book a hotel reservation?
All airline ticket and hotel reservation redemptions can be made by selecting the "Online reservations" link under the Travel category.
- To book a flight, fill out the criteria for your reservation. Once you have found the flight you would like to book, select "Choose this flight.” Fill in the passenger information carefully, and select "Continue". Then, enter the billing and contact information and select "Continue.” Review the information on the "Confirm booking details" page and if this information is correct, confirm the reservation. Please be patient while the website completes your reservation. Once your reservation has been processed, an order confirmation will appear for your records.
- To book a hotel reservation, fill out the criteria for your reservation. Once you have found the hotel room you would like to reserve, select "Select.” Then, enter the guest information and select "Continue.” Next, fill in the billing and contact information and select "Continue.” Review the information on the "Confirm booking details" page and if this information is correct, confirm the reservation. Please be patient while the website completes your reservation. Once your reservation has been processed, an order confirmation will appear for your records.
To speak with a travel service representative, please call 866-678-5189. To find additional information on how to redeem your points for travel or book your next vacation, select Redemption Information under the Travel category.
Are there additional fees that I need to pay in order to make my reservation?
There may be some additional fees in order to fulfill a travel reward. The online reservations portal or travel service representative will notify you prior to charging your rewards card.
Can I cancel a travel reservation?
Please call 866-678-5189 for more information regarding our travel reservation cancellation policy.
Are there any other rules related to travel redemption?
Please view the Program terms and conditions
of the program in order to view all travel rules and restrictions.