Truliant is proud to serve by giving back to your community!
We improve our communities, one neighborhood at a time.
- Support community events
- Provide charitable giving
- Award grants and scholarships
- Encourage employee volunteering
Truliant Federal Credit Union and the Truliant Foundation provides sponsorships, charitable giving and volunteer support that align with at least one of our current focus areas: Community Development, Economic Mobility, Financial Wellness and Youth and Education. These areas are essential to our mission and to strengthen our communities.
Non-profit and community organizations that cultivate relationships, social responsibility, civic engagement and collaboration that build community.
- Partnerships among community organizations
- Community empowerment and building activities
- Seasonal needs or disaster relief
Non-profit and community organizations providing personal guidance and activities that build financial stability and social prosperity for individuals and their families.
- Food insecurity
- Access to transportation
- Workforce development
Non-profit and community organizations that are specifically engaged in activities that promote and improve financial inclusion and financial literacy.
- First-time homebuyer programs
- Financial counseling
- Efforts to build or establish credit
Non-profit and community organizations supporting education and programming from middle school through high school.
- Student mentoring and leadership development
- Soft skills development
- Efforts to support and retain teachers