When you're away from a Truliant Member Financial Center, you can still receive professional service and manage your accounts through trusted members of the Shared Branching Network. Find a CU Service Center that's near your destination or along the way.
The Shared Branching Network Offers These Helpful Services
- Cash-back transactions or withdrawals (limit of $1,000 per day)
- Balance inquiries
- Account-to-account transfers that can be made between more than one credit union
- Statement printouts, free for the last 10 transactions on an account
- Loan payments (some credit unions may not allow access)
- Official checks may be made payable only to the individuals(s) listed on the account and are $2 per check
- Notary services at $2 per notary signature
- VISA cash advances
Keep In Mind These Identification Requirements
- Acceptable ID is required. Identification must have a photo and signature for all transactions and all Shared Branching Network members must complete a transaction request form. Shared Branching Network credit unions cannot accept a company ID or credit card.
- You must provide your Truliant member number and the last four digits of the account holder's Social Security number. Services are provided only to individual account owners or their joint account owners.
- With a valid ID, deposits will be accepted from a non-owner of a Truliant account after you contact us directly.
Contact us if you have any questions. Or feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.