No matter where your travels take you, you'll enjoy the financial freedom that comes with convenient, anytime access to your money through ATMs at thousands of locations in the U.S. and overseas. Look for ATMs with a "No Surcharge" sign, and you'll know an additional access fee won't be charged.
- There's no annual fee for this convenient service
- You'll get six free non-Truliant ATM transactions per month as long you maintain a Basic Checking account and use direct deposit and online banking while maintaining an active Truliant debit or credit card1
- Withdraw up to $500 daily for greater financial flexibility
- Obtain balance information so you can monitor your finances and avoid overdrafts and surprises
Members using their Truliant cards at CU HERE, Money Pass, Alliance One and Allpoint locations enjoy surcharge free ATM access, including accepting deposits at select CU 24 ATMs2. This provides access to tens of thousands of surcharge-free ATMs domestically and internationally, including locations such as Target stores, Publix supermarkets, 7-Eleven and Sheetz to name a few convenience stores.
Contact us today if you have any questions about your worldwide ATM access. Or feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.
(1) To receive six free non-Truliant ATM transactions per month you will need an average total deposit balance of $25,000 or more, OR utilize the following four Truliant services monthly: Checking Account, Direct Deposit ($400 minimum monthly aggregate total of any type of deposits), Active Debit or Credit Card (use either card for at least one transaction at a store per month) and Active Online Banking or Tru2Go Phone Banking (use either service at least once every three months).
If you maintain a deposit balance of $25,000 (or more) and meet all of the above requirements each month, you will receive unlimited free non-Truliant ATM transactions. For more information, please contact us.
(2) Checks or cash deposited at non-Truliant ATMs are subject to a 5-day hold.