- Access your account balances and transactions
- Make transfers
- Setup and receive weekly balance alerts
Please keep in mind, mobile devices are susceptible to malware, just like computers. Here are some things you can do to protect yourself while using your mobile devices:
- Only download apps from trusted sources. Primary app services such iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Appstore use strict security standards to reduce the risk of malware in the apps they offer. Third party sites may not use the same scrutiny in approving apps. Downloading apps from third party services may expose your mobile device to malware which could be used to capture your mobile banking credentials.
- Look at anti-virus options for your mobile device. Go to major anti-virus providers to see if they have a mobile offering. This can help identify malware that may already be on your device and help prevent malware from being installed
- Please be aware that unlocking or hacking your mobile device could increase your exposure to malware. If you do chose to use an unlocked or hacked device, please follow the same advice about only downloading apps from trusted sources.
- Never save your login credentials for secured sites on any device.
If you suspect you have become a victim of any kind of identity theft, contact Truliant immediately at 800.822.0382.
Text Message Banking makes it easy to access account balances and transactions, as well as transfer funds, right on your mobile phone. It's the fastest and easiest way to get your account balances - anytime, anywhere using the short message service (SMS).
- If you have selected the premium text messaging service with your mobile carrier, you can text a short command to 454545 to receive on demand account information.
- You can setup and receive weekly balance alerts through SMS Text Message Banking.
- SMS Text Message Banking works on all major mobile providers in the US.
After the phone is activated, you can send the following short codes to inquire on your personal or business accounts:
- BAL - Current and available balances for a primary account you designate
- LAST - The last five transactions in your primary account
- BAL ALL - Current balances for all the accounts you have with us
- TRANS - Transfer funds to your primary account
- STOP - Cancel the Text Message Banking service
Add text notifications that will alert you when you have had a large withdrawal, low balance, cleared check, payment due or past due and certificate maturity notice.
Ready to Get Started?
When you’re striving to reach your goals, Truliant helps you achieve them as your financial partner. To activate your mobile phone for SMS Text Message Banking, access online banking and select the additional services tab. Choose the Mobile Banking & Alerts for SMS link, and then click the Activate Button. As a security measure you will be asked to enter your phone number and receive an activation code to verify your phone.
For additional assistance, feel free to visit one of our Member Financial Centers in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia or contact our Member Contact Center at 800.822.0382. Truliant is committed to providing the products and services members need to strengthen their finances and improve their lives.